JD Marketing is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
JD Marketing may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
This policy is effective from 25 May 2018.
1. What we collect
If you complete the contact form on our website – www.jdmarketing.co.uk, we collect the information you provide, which may include:
• Name and job title
• Contact information including email address
• Information such as preferences and interests
With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
• Technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
• Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
2. What we do with the information we gather
Providing you have given us consent, or we believe it is of legitimate business interest, we may use information held about you in the following ways:
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email to do this.
• We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
5. Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest. Please note that we do not have any control over these other sites and cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
6. Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, ensure to click the relevant box to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email email@example.com or write to JD Marketing, Brigade House, Brigade Street, Blackheath, London SE3 0TW.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email or write to us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.